· : Describes the technology and service that places advertisements on Websites/Apps
· : Means one or more customers of which create the Advertising Material, and authorizes
Reacheffect as its intermediary to include it on the Publisher’s Website(s).
· : The amount of money that an advertiser sets aside for an advertising campaign.
· : Configuration of an advertisement with all its parameters. Ad link, CPC, duration, carrier, countries…
· : Means the text, graphics, logos, designs, trademarks and copyrights for any type of advertising including, but not limited to banners, text ads, pop-ups and pop-unders created by an advertiser.
· : The amount that an advertiser is willing to pay for a click or a thousand impressions.
· : This is a percentage based on the total number of clicks divided by the number of impressions that an advertisement has received.
· : The relationship between visitors to a web site and actions considered to be a “conversion”, such as a sale or lead
· : The cost or cost-equivalent paid per click-through to an advertiser’s website.
· : The amount an advertiser pays for one thousand advertisement impressions, regardless of the consumer’s subsequent actions.
· : Cost per acquisition
· : Means effective Cost Per Action. It’s a business goal set up by the advertiser (which can be a sale or a lead) to determine how much he spent to reach that specific goal.
· : The eCPM is used to calculate the effectiveness of an advertising campaign, independently of the actual pricing model. (CPC, CPM, CPA…).
· : Means capping the number of times a specific visitor to a website is shown a particular ad.
· : An advertisement targeted at a specific geographical region, area or location. Geo-targeting is done based on the IP address of the visitor.
· : The number of times Advertising Material is served to a person visiting the Publisher’s Website(s).
· : Is a written authorization to display advertisement on Website(s).
· : Search terms or phrases targeted by the advertising campaign.
· : The specific web page that a visitor ultimately reaches after clicking an advertisement. Often, this page is optimized for a specific keyword term or phrase.
· : Is an e-commerce business solution allowing payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet. Reacheffect network works with Paypal to receive advertising budget from Advertisers and to pay Publisher’s revenues.
· : Advertising model based on cost per click.
· : Is an invisible image of 1 on 1 pixel used by Reacheffect network to monitor the activity of customers on a website.
· : Is a mechanism that allow the advertiser serverto send his conversions to Reacheffect server automatically once a conversion is done , this will help our network to optimize the advertiser activity and budget and achieve his defined CPA/CPL goal .
· : Is an ad displayed on top of the page visited by the surfer.
· : Is a full page ad displayed behind the page visited by the surfer and visible when the surfer closes the page he was viewing.
· : Is a basic unit of electronic advertising, banners are those (hypertext linked) graphics that appear generally on web pages
· : is the use of paid ads that match the look, feel and function of the media format in which they appear.
Native ads are often found in social media feeds, or as recommended content on a web page. Unlike display ads or banner ads, native ads don’t really look like ads. They look like part of the editorial flow of the page.
· : A push notification is a message that pops up on a mobile device or desktop. users don’t have to be in the app or using their devices to receive them. They can do a lot of things; for example, they can show the latest sports scores, get a user to take an action, such as downloading a coupon, or let a user know about an event, such as a flash sale.
· : Means one or more customers of Reacheffect network responsible for the distribution of online Advertising Material on its Website(s).
· : Means the total revenue generated by the Publisher using the Advertising Materials less Reacheffect margin. Publisher earnings are based on the eCPM generated by the ad spot.
· : How well a particular web page or web site is listed in a search engine or advertising results.
· : Means targeting specific users who have already shown some interest in your product or brand. It works with a pixel tag which places a transparent cookie on users allowing Reacheffect to re-target them when they browse other websites.
· : The percentage of profit that results in a marketing or advertising campaign. Naturally, advertisers want the amount of money made to exceed the money spent.
· : The RPM is used to calculate the revenue generated by an ad spot, independently of the actual pricing model. (CPC, CPM, CPA…).
· : It consists in improving the ranking of a page or a website in search engine results (like Google, Yahoo or Bing).
· : Means the number of times, as recorded by Reacheffect ad serving platform a user visiting Publisher’s Website(s), as identified by IP address, clicks on Advertising Material. A click on Advertising Material by a particular visitor shall only be counted as a Unique Click once every 24-hour period.
· : Is a character string that specifies where a known resource is available on the Internet. In other words, it’s the address of your web page.