A type of window that appears behind the browser window of a web site that a user has visited. in contrast to a pop-up ad, which appears over (on top of) the browser window, a pop-under is less obtrusive as it hides behind other windows. Pop-unders are used extensively in advertising. the Pop-under will appear only after other windows have been closed.
Top Verticals for Pops
Why to use Pop-under ads?
- Effecting in grabbing users attention
- It’s impossible to users to ignore the ads
- You can increase your website traffic
- Pop-under format is usually very cheap comparing to all the other ad formats
Set up requirements:
- Set up the required user audience
- Final destination URL
Tips for pops campaigns
- Make sure you implement Server to Server tracking for optimal results.
- Separate campaigns per each GEO/Vertical.
- Whitelist converting publishers and create a separate campaign for them.
- Make sure to block non-converting publishers and get full control on your daily spend.
- Always consult with our team, we are here to help you reaching your targets.